CD Projekt Red has released a new Cyberpunk 2077 update on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, PC, and Google Stadia alongside official patch notes that reveal everything the update, which is quite meaty, does. As the patch notes reveal, Update 1.1 comes with a slew of stability improvements, bug fixes, and adjustments specific to certain platforms. And like previous updates, a bulk of the update is focused on fixing issues with quests and the open-world.
According to the patch notes, the game should now crash far less across all platforms, meanwhile, CD Projekt Red also makes note of widespread memory usage improvements, which could prove to be a big upgrade. Beyond this, the update is pretty in-line with previous updates, all of which have gone a long way in improving the game.
With big patch notes come big file sizes though. On Steam, the update is only 6.7 GB, but on console, you will need to clear out 17 GB of space to make room for the update.
Various stability improvements including:
* Memory usage improvements in various systems within the game: characters, interactions, navigation, in-game videos (news, tv, etc.), foliage, laser effects, minimap, devices, AI, street traffic, environmental damage system, GPU-related, and more.
* Various crash fixes (related to, among others, loading saves, game opening/closing and Point of No Return).
* Fixed an issue where calls from Delamain would end immediately and seem like they cannot be picked up in Epistrophy.
* Fixed an issue where players would not receive calls from Delamain when approaching relevant vehicles in Epistrophy.
* Fixed an issue where the objective could get stuck on "Answer the call from Mr. Hands" in M'ap Tann Pèlen.
* Fixed an issue where Judy could teleport underground in Pyramid Song.
* Fixed an issue where it would be impossible to talk to Zen Master in Poem of The Atoms.
* Fixed an issue where Takemura wouldn't call in Down on the Street.
* Fixed an issue where Jackie could disappear in The Pickup.
* Fixed an issue where it could be impossible to get out of the car in The Beast in Me: The Big Race.
* Fixed an issue where players could stop receiving calls and messages after moving too far away from A Day In The Life area.
* Fixed an issue where opening the package wouldn't update Space Oddity.
* Retro-fixed the saves affected by a rare issue where speaking to Judy in Automatic Love would be impossible due to an invisible wall. The underlying issue is under investigation.
* Fixed an issue that prevented players from collecting the reward in Gig: Freedom of the Press. The quest will auto-complete for those who could not collect the reward previously, and the reward will be provided automatically.
* Fixed an issue where Delamain would remain silent throughout Epistrophy if the player initially refused to help him.
* Fixed an issue where prompt for exiting braindance could be missing.
* Removed an invalid item from loot.
* Fixed an issue where a grenade's trajectory could be displayed in photo mode.
* Fixed particles' hue appearing pink when viewed close up.
* Fixed cars spawning incorrectly in Reported Crime: Welcome to Night City.
* Fixed an issue where completing one of theassaults in progress in Santo Domingo would sometimes not contribute towards progression for The Jungle achievement, preventing its completion.
* Addressed the issue responsible for saves getting oversized (related to the modifier indicating if the item is crafted), and trimmed the excess size from already existing saves (note: this won’t fix PC save files corrupted before 1.06 update).
* Fixed an issue where input could stop registering upon opening the weapon wheel and performing an action.
* Fixed an issue where the "Continue" button in the Main Menu could load an end game save.
* Performance optimization of crowds on PlayStation 4 Pro and PlayStation 5.
* Various crash fixes on PlayStation 4.
* Improved memory usage for character creation, mirrors, scanning, camera remote control, menus (inventory, map) on Xbox One, Xbox One X and Xbox One S.
* It will now be possible to obtain achievements while in Steam offline mode. Note: Offline mode needs to be enabled before starting the game. This change does not work retroactively.
* Addressed the game startup crashes related to loading cache on NVIDIA graphics cards.
* Concert audio should no longer be inaudible in Never Fade Away.
* Fixed corrupted textures on several melee weapons.
* Tweaked default deadzone settings to be more responsive. Note: the change will not affect settings unless they’re set to default.
Cyberpunk 2077 is available via the PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, PC, and Google Stadia.