Christmas is over, but the holiday season is still in full-swing, and Sony has just updated PSN with the third week of holiday sale deals! There are currently over 600 games, bundles, DLC, and more discounted on the store right now. New games, best-sellers, game and DLC bundles, classics, and indies: they're all here!
If you're reading this, then there's a good chance that you just unwrapped a shiny new PlayStation 4 for Christmas, and you're ready to stock up on some amazing games to kick off your library. While this holiday sale features PS4, PS3, and PS Vita games, we're going to focus on the PS4 titles for those of you wanting to get the best games for your system right away. There are far too many to list, so below we're featuring our favorite games that you can currently scoop up for super cheap!
Feature PS4 Deals:
- Bloodborne Complete Edition Bundle - $13.99
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy - $24.79
- inFAMOUS First Light - $5.99
- inFAMOUS Second Son - $7.99
- Uncharted The Nathan Drake Collection - $7.99
- Uncharted 4: A Thief's End - $19.99
- The Last Guardian - $19.99
- Journey - $5.99
- The King of Fighters XIV Special Anniversary Edition - $29.99
- Bastion - $3.74
- Transistor - $4.99
- Pyre - $9.99
- MLB The Show 17 - $9.99
- Killzone Shadow Fall - $4.99
- Banner Saga 2 - $7.99
- Gravity Rush Remastered - $11.99
- Gravity Rush 2 - $19.99
- Yakuza 0 - $29.99
- Outlast 2 - $14.99
Keep in mind that there are many, many more games on offer through the sale. You can find the landing page right here if you want to browse all of them. In this writer's opinion, if you're looking at a brand new PS4 and you want some quality games, you need to pick up Yakuza 0 and Gravity Rush Remastered right away. For these prices, you're getting much more than your money's worth!