Hasbro's latest wave of Marvel Legends figures is an interesting one with Deadpool / Negasonic Teenage Warhead (Ryan Reynolds and Brianna Hildebrand movie versions) and Old Man Logan / Old Man Hawkeye (Marvel comics) fighting with one another in two packs. Meanwhile, Domino (Zazie Beetz movie version) is going at it alone. Fortunately, she has luck on her side. UPDATE: New figures added - Storm and Thunderbird 2-pack, Psylocke, Marvel’s Nimrod, and Fantomex 3-pack, Hellfire Club Collection 4-pack (Sebastian Shaw, Emma Frost, Jean Grey, and Donald Pierce), and the Logan and Charles Xavier (Logan film) 2-pack. More details follow.
As usual, the 6-inch Marvel Legends figures feature loads of articulation and accessories. For example, Deadpool and Negasonic include extra hands, effects pieces, weapons, and the infamous unicorn plush. Domino includes a swappable head, hands, and two weapons. The Old Man set includes swappable heads, hands, weapons, and a little Baby Hulk (Bruce Banner Jr.) from the comics.
Pre-orders for the new Marvel Legends X-Men figure wave are available via the following links below with shipping slated for October - November unless otherwise indicated. Beyond that, you can take a closer look at the figures in the gallery.
- X-Men Marvel Legends Domino 6-Inch Action Figure - $24.99: Order at Entertainment Earth
- X-Men Marvel Legends Deadpool and Negasonic Teenage Warhead 6-Inch Action Figures - $49.99: Order at Entertainment Earth
- X-Men Marvel Legends Hawkeye and Logan 6-Inch Action Figures - $49.99: Order at Entertainment Earth
- Psylocke, Marvel’s Nimrod, and Fantomex 3-pack - $79.99: Order at Amazon
- Storm and Thunderbird 2-pack - Coming soon to Target
- Hellfire Club Collection - Coming to Hasbro Pulse in September
- Logan and Charles Xavier 2-pack - Coming to Hasbro Pulse in September
Note: If you purchase one of the awesome, independently chosen products featured here, we may earn a small commission from the retailer. Thank you for your support.
Storm and Thunderbird 2-Packprev
Disclosure: ComicBook is owned by CBS Interactive, a division of ViacomCBS.