Fresh off of announcing their full Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase 5 slate of movies and TV shows, Marvel Studios did the unthinkable and revealed the first details about their upcoming Phase 6 block of programming. Marvel head Kevin Feige took to the stage at San Diego Comic-Con 2022 and confirmed that the first film in Marvel's Phase 6 will be their official reboot of the Fantastic Four, kicking off in theaters on in theaters November 8, 2024. Two more titles for Phase 6 were confirmed, with Avengers: The Kang Dynasty set to premiere in theaters May 2, 2025 and Marvel Studios' Avengers: Secret Wars arriving in theaters November 7, 2025.
Though these three are the only titles officially confirmed, Marvel Studios did put up a graphic including the dates and release windows for other titles that will appear in Phase 6 of the MCU, they include: Two titles in the Fall of 2024, a Winder 2024 release, a Winter 2025 release, two Spring 2025 releases, and two Summer 2025 releases.
Kevin Feige also confirmed that Phases 4, 5, and 6 now officially have a title, The Multiverse Saga. This comes after Phases 1, 2, and 3 were officially labeled The Infinity Saga by the House of Ideas.
The complete list of movies and TV shows that will appear in Marvel Phase 5 includes:
- Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania on February 17, 2023
- Secret Invasion on Disney+ in Spring 2023
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 on May 5, 2023
- Marvel's Echo on Disney+ in Summer 2023
- Loki Season 2 on Disney+ in Summer 2023
- The Marvels on July 28, 2023
- Ironheart on Disney+ in the Fall of 2023
- Blade on November 3, 2023
- Agatha: Coven of Chaos on Disney+ in Winter 2023/24
- Daredevil Born Again in Spring 2024
- Captain America: New World Order on May 3, 2024
- Thunderbolts on July 26, 2024
(Cover Photo by Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images for Disney)0comments