To celebrate the release of this historic 1st issue and the kickoff to the brand-new Marvel NOW! initiative, Marvel Comics has partnered with valued retail partners across the globe, such as Wizard World and GameStop, to produce custom Champions #1 variant covers that are exclusive to their stores.
Check out previews of these amazing new covers in our gallery below!
- Third Eye Comics variant by Kris Anka
- Golden Apple Comics variant by David Mack
- GameStop variant by Larry Stroman
- CBLDF variant by Mike Allred
- KRS Comics variant by Tyler Kirkham
- Wonderific Pte Ltd. variant by Greg Horn
- Tate's Comics variant by Mike McKone
- Unknown Comics variant by Mike Perkins
- Mile High Comics variant by Mike Mayhew
- Newbury Comics variant by Humberto Ramos
- Wonderworld Comics variant by Siya Oum
- ComicsPro & Local Comic Shop Day variant by Neal Adams
- Fried Pie variant by Paul Renaud
- Comicave Asia Pop Comic-Con variant by Whilce Portacio
Eisner Award winning writer Mark Waid and Eisner Award nominated artist Humberto Ramos join forces to bring you a teen team supreme that refuses to adhere to the antiquated ways of old. It's time to be heroes again, and Ms. Marvel, Miles Morales, Nova, Cyclops, Viv Vision and the Totally Awesome Hulk are ready to answer the call. All it takes is six young heroes and you can change the world. They are the Champions – and they're just getting started!
CHAMPIONS #1 (AUG160733)
CHAMPIONS #1 LAUNCH PARTY OPT-IN (AUG160742)
Written by MARK WAID Art & Cover by HUMBERTO RAMOS
Don't miss the launch to the highly anticipated new series when Champions #1 explodes onto the scene this October 5! Inquire with your comic shop about Champions #1 Launch Parties!