As Marvel and Sony's joint Spider-Man reboot moves down the pipeline towards its July release, we're seeing more and more marketing and promotion for it. The latest is a promo image from Dell's new line of computers, and it gives us a good clean look at the costume that Tom Holland's Spider-Man will wear in the film.
Spider-Man: Homecoming is directed by Jon Watts, from a screenplay by Jonathan M. Goldstein & John Francis Daley and Watts & Christopher Ford and Chris McKenna & Erik Sommers, and stars Tom Holland (In the Heart of the Sea), Michael Keaton (Batman, Birdman), Zendaya (K.C. Undercover), Donald Glover (The Martian, Community), Jacob Batalon (North Woods), Laura Harrier (One Life to Live), Tony Revolori (The Grand Budapest Hotel), Tyne Daly (Cagney and Lacey), Bokeem Woodbine (Fargo), with Marisa Tomei (My Cousin Vinny, The Wrestler), and Robert Downey Jr. (Iron Man, The Avengers). It also includes Martin Starr (Silicon Valley), Kenneth Choi (The People vs. O.J. Simpson), Michael Mando (Better Call Saul), Selenis Leyva (Orange is the New Black), Isabella Amara (The Boss), Jorge Lendeborg, Jr. (Graceland), JJ Totah (Liv and Maddie), and Hannibal Buress (30 Rock).
More Spider-Man: Homecoming: Andrew Garfield Says He Struggled With Spider-Man / Brian Michael Bendis Reacts To Seeing His Spider-Man And Jessica Jones In Live-Action / Domestic Trailer / International Trailer / First Look at Shocker / Iron Man Cameo Revealed / SPIDER-MAN HAS WINGS! / Jacob Batalon Reveals Role / Will Liz Allan Be Peter Parker's Love Interest?
Doctor Strange is in theaters now, followed by Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 on May 5, 2017. Next up is Spider-Man: Homecoming on July 7, 2017, with Thor: Ragnarok landing on November 3, 2017. Black Panther debuts on February 16, 2018, followed by the eagerly anticipated Avengers: Infinity War on May 4, 2018. Ant-Man and the Wasp hits on July 6, 2018, with Captain Marvel finally hitting theaters on March 8, 2019.
If you're interested in the computer specs, the Dell press release comes with the following breakdowns (which we cut down to a few key excerpts):
- Dell introduces new Inspiron 15 Gaming laptop with 1080p high-performance gaming and NVIDIA GTX 10 series graphics starting at $799
- 4K game play and stunning VR experiences from new Alienware systems loaded with 7th Gen Intel Core processors and the most powerful NVIDIA graphics
- Dell named ELEAGUE official sponsor and exclusive PC hardware provider, powered by Alienware
- Inspiron 15 Gaming - (midsize notebook in red or black) Dedicated forward and rearward thermal outlets; dual fans, oversized pipes and heat exchangers keep everything cool for uninterrupted extended gaming sessions
- Available with 7th Gen Intel Quad Core processors and NVIDIA's Pascal graphics, including NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050Ti, provide sharp, detailed game imagery with realistic
shadows, textures and effects
- Anti-glare ultra-high definition display provides clarity, even in bright environments
- Waves MaxxAudio Pro provides audio controls and tuning that makes the most of the laptop's speaker enclosures and subwoofer, providing a soundstage with stunning dimensionality for music and videos
- A deep-reserve 74 WHr battery¹ keeps users in the game or binge-watching longer between Charges
- Alienware - Built for 4K gaming, virtual reality and the fiercest demands of the very latest PC games,Alienware stands apart as the brand for specialty high-performance gaming. The Alienwarelineup includes VR and 12k-capable rigs, plus new VR-ready notebooks that boast a long listof engineering advancements.
- With new 7th Gen Intel Core processors, new NVIDIA graphics, plus added SSD technology,Alienware pumps up performance for the New Year. That means more options for Alienware13, 15 and 17 laptops, including optional 99WHr batteries on the Alienware 15 and 17 for upto 10 or more hours of battery life with a Full HD display². The Alienware Aurora midsizedesktop ratchets up performance with the new Intel processors; up to 10% performanceincrease in Cinebench R15 CPU and +18% in 3DMark's Time Spy CPU, just what gamersneed to kick off 20173.
Pricing and Availability
- The Dell Inspiron 15 Gaming notebook will be available exclusively at Best Buy and Dell.com
beginning Jan. 5 in the U.S., starting at $799 USD.
- Updated Alienware 13, 15, and 17 notebooks will be available as of Jan. 5 with an entry price of $999. Alienware 15 and 17 will feature new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics beginning Jan. 12 starting at $1199 and $1299 USD respectively.
- The updated Alienware Aurora will be available Jan. 12 in the U.S. and Europe, starting at $799 USD, with China and Japan availability in February.