This year's Survivor Series pay-per-view will feature a special "final farewell" segment for The Undertaker, celebrating his 30 years in the WWE. IWA Puerto Rico announced on Sunday that former WWE star Savio Vega will be present for the event, though it was not confirmed whether or not he'd be appearing on the show itself. Vega worked in the World Wrestling Federation from 1994-1999, first as the character Kwang and later as a member of The Nation of Domination and Los Boricuas. Backstage, Vega and Undertaker were both members of the Bone Street Krew — a friend group similar to The Kliq that included Yokozuna, The Godfather, The Godwinns and Rikishi.
Kwang/Savio Vega estará de regreso a WWE, esta vez para estar presente durante el retiro de su gran amigo y hermano The Undertaker, quien culmina una exitosa carrera exactamente 30 años después de su primera aparición en Survivor Series 1990.@NINJATNT @SavioVega @undertakerfans_ pic.twitter.com/Q2J85YxIb1— IWA Puerto Rico 🇵🇷 (@IWAPuertoRico) November 8, 2020
"My career, my legacy, speaks for itself. At the end of the day that's really all that matters," Calaway said during the episode. "And I have this other life that I need to go and experience and enjoy the fruits of my labor, enjoy the blessings that I have — my wife, my children."
"I believe I'm at a place now post-Boneyard, it's like I just one a hellacious battle against one of the best in the business," he added. "Here you are climbing on your motorcycle and taking off. There was a lot of thought and a lot of emotion that went through my head. One of those being, are you happy enough with that? It was just a powerful moment, and you don't always necessarily get those. If there was ever a perfect to a career, that right there is it. If Vince was in a pinch, would I come back? I guess time will only tell there. In case of emergency break glass, pull out The Undertaker, I would have to consider that. Never say never. But at this point in my life and my career, I have no desire to get back in the ring."
He concluded — "I've got a pit in my stomach right now (chuckles). This time the cowboy really rides away."
Check out the full card for Survivor Series below:
- WWE Champion Randy Orton vs. WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns
- Raw Women's Champion Asuka vs. SmackDown Women's Champion Sasha Banks
- United States Champion Bobby Lashley vs. Intercontinental Champion Sami Zayn
- Raw Tag Team Champions The New Day vs. SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Street Profits
- Men's Survivor Series Elimination Tag Match: Team Raw (Keith Lee, AJ Styles, Sheamus, Braun Strowman, TBD) vs. Team SmackDown (Kevin Owens, Jey Uso, King Corbin, Seth Rollins, TBD)
- Women's Survivor Series Elimination Tag Match (Nia Jax, Shayna Baszler, Mandy Rose, Dana Brooke, Lana) vs. Team SmackDow (Bianca Belair, Ruby Riott, TBD)
- The Undertaker's "Final Farewell" appearance