A new Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: Warzone update is live on all platforms with some much-needed changes to one of the game's most over-powered and buggy weapons. More specifically, Infinity Ward and Activision have released a new game settings update that is primarily focused on issues with the Rytec AMR, which has become over-powered in the current meta thanks to a variety of bugs involving it. Thankfully, this latest update addresses these problems.
Beyond this, there are some fixes involving CUAVs, incorrect text, All or Nothing, and Field Upgrades. As you can see in the full patch notes below, the update doesn't do anything major, but the Rytech fixes and changes are very welcomed.
Below, you can check out the full patch notes as they are provided by Infinity Ward:
Full Patch Notes:
- Fix for incorrect text appearing as one of the SUV camps
- Fix for the Rytec AMR not awarding the correct amount of XP when using explosive rounds'
- Fixed an issue where the Rytec AMR could one-hit kill when using explosive rounds in BR
- Fix for the Fully Loaded gun perk not functioning as intended when equipping alternate ammunition on the Rytec AMR
- Fixed a bug where a CUAVs could be found in Warzone
- Fixed an issue where some players were unable to use Field Upgrades in FFA
- Fix for an issue where players were able to go AFK while playing All or Nothing
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: Warzone are both available on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. And soon they will also be available on PS5 and Xbox Series X when both next-gen consoles launch this holiday season.
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Reveals Unused Zombies Mode
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone Silently Remove OK Gesture
- Upcoming Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone Feature Leaks Online
- Call of Duty 2020 Theory May Have Cracked the Game's Crazy Story Premise
- Call of Duty: Warzone Rumor Teases Big Map Changes and Season 5 Release Date
Disclosure: ComicBook is owned by CBS Interactive, a division of ViacomCBS.