A new Valheim update is live on PC and Steam with a surprise or two. Alongside releasing the update -- Update 0.154.1 -- developer Iron Gate AB has revealed the patch notes that reveal and detail everything the update does. According to the developer, the update is mostly a "fixer-upper," however it technically features new content as well.
Recently, the developer discovered that some main random events were not triggering. This has been fixed, which means two new events are now in the game: “You are being hunted…” and “The horde is attacking."
Below, you can check out the update's full patch notes, courtesy of Steam:
- Fixed issue where capes sometimes formed strange bumps on the back after jumping
- Close build gui with ESC selection fix
- Fuling army event trigger fixed
- Wolf hunt event trigger fixed
- Troll ground slam can now be blocked
- Longship repair & build sound fixes
- Wolfcape durability fix
- Respawning resources timer fix (Berries and flint should now correctly respawn)
- Serpents no longer flee when low on health
- Fixed issue with ship containers not closing properly in some situations
- Raise terrain is more smooth & less pointy
- Fixed water particles & water-surface clipping issues inside boats
- Better fermenter feedback when it’s exposed
- Tweaked some sound assets to use less RAM
- Covered rocks should no longer look wet during rain
- Battlefield 2042 Release Date, Trailer Revealed
- Battlefield 2042 Has Several Multiplayer Modes But No Campaign or Battle Royale
- Red Dead Online Update Tease Has Red Dead Redemption 2 Fans Excited
- Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance Announces Post-Launch Plans
- Call of Duty: Warzone Report Includes Huge New WW2 Map
As always, feel free to leave a comment or two or 47 letting us know what you think or, alternatively, hit me up on Twitter @Tyler_Fischer_ and let me know over there.