San Diego Comic-Con 2017 is here, bringing all sorts of geeky / pop-culture goodness to legions of fans in attendance - and all those watching and reporting from around the world!
Comic-Con is, by now, so big that it is nearly impossible to keep trying of all the big developments, announcements, and fun things happening around the convention all day. Comicbook.com staff are keeping strict overwatch on what's going on at SDCC17 - and we have plenty of staff on location (come say 'hi' if you spot us!) - so we'll have insight on everything you need to know!
To help keep the bigger picture in focus, we've done you the favor of compiling all the biggest headlines from Day 3 (Saturday, July 22nd) into a single handy list for you to scroll through! If you see something you like, or want to know more about, there will be links to that subject you can click on for the in-depth report!
Here is All the Big News from Day 3 of San Diego Comic-Con 2017:
The Warner Bros. Panel was a big event that started off the day, as we got to see some fun things like the new trailer for Steven Spielberg's Ready Player One (Click below for that) - but the real star of the show was DC Films!
DC confirmed its upcoming slate of DC Extended Universe Films, which included Wonder Woman 2 and the big reveal of an iconic Flash storyline being the basis for the DCEU movie. We also got to see new footage from Aquaman, which everything culminating with an epic new Justice League trailer!
Get the full rundown on the big DC Films reveals at SDCC by clicking the links below:
- New Justice League Trailer Released
- Ben Affleck Comments on Batman Departure Rumors
- Justice League SDCC Trailer Teases Green Lantern
- First Aquaman Movie Footage Premieres at SDCC
- Wonder Woman 2 Announced at SDCC
- Flash Movie Titled Flashpoint
- Batman Movie Universe Plans Revealed
- New Justice League Poster Revealed
Marvel Studios has made a habit of being the belle of the ball during Comic-Con Day 3 - though this year's Hall H panel was something of a mixed bag.
We got an awesome new Thor: Ragnarok trailer; some new hot Black Panther footage; game-changing details of Captain Marvel (and a hot new costume); plus, another look at the first Avengers: Infinity War trailer that debuted at D23!
There were also some smaller (but still juicy) tidbits that came out during the panel - get the all the updates below:
- Full Marvel Studios Panel Recap
- Thor: Ragnarok SDCC Trailer
- Avengers: Infinity War Footage Description
- Black Panther Footage Description
- Michelle Pfeiffer Is Janet Van Dyne in the MCU
- First Look At Surtur in Thor: Ragnarok
- Captain Marvel's Costume
- Captain Marvel Will Be Set In The '90s
- Two-Eyed Nick Fury Confirmed for Captain Marvel
- New Captain Marvel Concept Art
- Skrulls Are Coming to the MCU
- New Look At Thanos' Black Order
The DC TV Squads rode into Comic-Con on a wave of social media hype to promote the upcoming seasons of their respective shows, dropping new trailers, along with casting and storyline reveals. The lineup included Gotham, Supergirl, The Flash, Arrow, Legends of Tomorrow, Lucifer and newcomers Black Lightning and Krypton - and we got to sit down and chat with just about all of them!
We'll have tons of interviews to share in the coming days - but for now, catch up on the panel and trailer reveals by clicking the links below:
- The Flash Season 4 Trailer
- Arrow Season 6 Trailer
- Supergirl Season 3 Trailer
- Legeends of Tomorrow Season 3 Trailer
- Gotham Season 4 Trailer
- Gotham Season 4 Premiere Date Revealed
- The Flash Panel Recap
- Arrow Panel Recap
- Arrow Cast & Character Updates
- The Flash Cast & Character Updates
- Legends of Tomorrow Panel Recap
- Gotham Panel Recap
- Supergirl Panel
- Supergirl Season 3 Character & Casting Updates
- Black Ligthning Panel Recap
- Krypton Panel
- Brainiac to Appear in Krypton
- Doomsday to Appear in Krypton
- Hawkwoman to Appear in Krypton
- Calista Flockhart Returning for Supergirl Season 3
- Smallville's Tom Welling Joins Lucifer Season 3