2K's kept busy after the initial release of WWE 2K22 with several DLC packs and patches bringing improvements to various aspects of the game. This week's patch featured two separate upgrades, with one being the Clowning Around Pack and the second being a new patch that delivers a bevy of general fixes and stability improvements. The new patch is live now, and some of the fixes that stand out are fixes to reported crashes when using the News tile and a reported bug that had Superstars entering the Royal Rumble in the wrong order. You can find the full rundown of fixes below.
Other elements of the update that stand out are fixes to the ladder falling down during ladder matches, as well as issues that had players warping and popping up after a match ends. Tag Team finishes and AI signature moves also made the full list, and you can check out everything in patch 1.15 below.
- Various adjustments to Superstar attributes
- Addressed reported concerns about crashes occurring when using the News tile to navigate the game
- Addressed reported concerns where Superstars entered the Royal Rumble in the wrong order
- Addressed the ranges of select moves
- Various adjustments to address incorrectly assigned moves to certain Superstars
- Added moves to various move categories
- Addressed reported concerns of the ladder falling down during ladder matches
- Addressed reported concerns of players warping and popping up after a match ends
- Addressed reported concerns of tag team finishes and attacks not occurring during matches
- Addressed reported concerns of the AI not performing their running signature/finisher against corner-seated opponents
- Addressed the alignment on various animations so that they connect better in-game
- Adjusted the damage of several moves to ensure the correct amount was being applied to opponents
- Improved stability within Community Creations
- Addressed reported concerns of shirts being tucked in when not intended
- Addressed reported concerns of a soft-lock in the game when editing CAS
- Addressed reported concerns of infinite loading when editing a saved video on PS5
- Stability improvements when using Custom Superstars
WWE 2K22 is available for PS5, Xbox Series X/S, PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
What do you think of the new Stand Back Pack? Let us know in the comments and as always you can talk all things wrestling with me on Twitter @MattAguilarCB!0comments