Disney's 1993 film Hocus Pocus has been getting more popular with each passing year, but it really broke out in 2020 with a triumphant return to movie theaters, the release of tons of new merch, and the news that a sequel for Disney+ is in the works. That said, Hot Topic already had a substantial collection of official Hocus Pocus fashions, but they added to it today with a bunch of new pieces from Her Universe.
Hot Topic's Hocus Pocus collection includes a flyaway cardigan inspired by Dani Dennison's witch costume, a button-up shirt covered in Binx, black flame candle, spellbook, and broom icons, and a range of t-shirts and sweatshirts with fun designs. There's even a pair of sneakers that are a perfect match for the Dani Dennison-themed cardigan. A breakdown of the new Hocus Pocus items with links can be found below (everything is 20% off at the time of writing). Beyond that you'll find a gallery of images.
- Her Universe Disney Hocus Pocus Dani Hooded Girls Flyaway Cardigan - $39.92
- Her Universe Disney Hocus Pocus Tie-Dye Girls Long-Sleeve T-Shirt - $21.52 to $26.32
- Her Universe Disney Hocus Pocus Icon Stripe Girls Woven Button-Up - $26.32 to $31.12
- Her Universe Disney Hocus Pocus Billy Tarot Lace-Up Sleeve Girls T-Shirt - $21.52 to $26.32
- Her Universe Disney Hocus Pocus Book Cover Girls Sweatshirt - $29.52
- Disney Hocus Pocus Dani Icons Hi-Top Sneakers - $35.92
"After moving to Salem, Mass., teenager Max Dennison (Omri Katz) explores an abandoned house with his sister Dani (Thora Birch) and their new friend, Allison (Vinessa Shaw). After dismissing a story Allison tells as superstitious, Max accidentally frees a coven of evil witches (Bette Midler, Sarah Jessica Parker, Kathy Najimy) who used to live in the house. Now, with the help of a magical cat, the kids must steal the witches' book of spells to stop them from becoming immortal."
Note: If you purchase one of the awesome, independently chosen products featured here, we may earn a small commission from the retailer. Thank you for your support.