Funko is winding down their week long Funkoween in May event with new pops highlighting Stephen King. This time he's featured holding a book with his corgi Molly aka "The Thing of Evil" at his side. Clearly, Molly is an unholy terror sent by Satan himself to spread his message here on Earth through the King of Horror.
The Stephen King with Molly Pop figure is available to pre-order now at Books-A-Million (exclusive). Funko also released as second Funkoween Stephen King Pop figure featuring the iconic author wearing a different outfit while holding a book in one hand and a Pennywise Red balloon from IT in his other. Pre-orders for that figure are live here at FYE (exclusive). Both figures should arrive in September / October.
If you haven't been keeping up with the slate of new Funkoween Pop figure releases this week, a roundup of the best waves can be found below:
- Funko Halloween Pop Figure Advent Calendar Launches for Funkoween in May Event
- Funko's Child's Play 10-Inch Chucky Pop Figure is Live
- Funko Launches Zombieland Pop Figures for Funkoween
- Funko Releases New Edward Scissorhands Pop Figures for Funkoween
- Funko Launches Halloween Monster Minions Pop Figures for Funkoween
- Funko Adds Corpse Bride Emily and Victor With Scraps Pops for Funkoween
- Disney and Funko Launch Spooky Mickey and Witchy Minnie Pops for Funkoween
- New The Haunted Mansion Disney Funko Pop Figures Are up for Pre-Order
- Disney and Funko Launch a Supermassive The Nightmare Before Christmas Pop Figure Wave for Funkoween
- Funko's Hocus Pocus Flying Sanderson Sisters Disney Pops Launch for Funkoween
- Funko's New Beetlejuice Pops Continue Their Tim Burton Funkoween Love Fest
In other Funko news, Entertainment Earth is also in the midst of a massive buy one, get one 50% off Funko Pop event. It's one of the biggest Funko Pop sales of the year, and you can learn all about it right here.
Note: If you purchase one of the awesome, independently chosen products featured here, we may earn a small commission from the retailer. Thank you for your support.
Disclosure: ComicBook is owned by CBS Interactive, a division of ViacomCBS.